Hebrews 10:25 says "let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another -and all the more as you see the day approaching." Great advice and we have plenty of opportunities for you to do just that.
While God's Word is actually speaking about gathering together to worship Him, the principle applies to other opportunities where Christian men and women can gather together to learn, to share, and to support each other. It is times like that where we are both encouraged in what we are doing, and challenged to think about the way we are doing it.
Here are some coming opportunities for you to connect and grow.
12 week studies
Doing the spring and fall we lead in-depth 12 week studies into books of the Bible with specific emphasis on incorporating the principles contained into our lives. Recent studies include the Book of Isaiah and the Book of James. Contact us if you are interested in participating as new studies start twice a year. We meet once a week over lunch for an hour.
Using two books authored by Dr. Bill Jones we explore the Bible in a way that is easy to tmderstand and leaves you with a desire to grow more in His word.Titled Putting Together the Puzzle of the Old Testament and Putting Together the Puzzle of the New Testamant, each book takes 12 weeks to cover. We meet once a week for an hour and the times are flexible. This is also available for churches.
The objectives of business are measured in profit; the objectives of faith based organizations are measured in transformed lives. Both are accomplished only with intentionality, innovation and intensity.
We help by:
- Review existing ministry plans, mission and vision to determine relevancy
- Interview key staff and stakeholders to develop internal and external perspectives
- Clarify both short term (1-2 year) and long term (3-5 year) objectives to insure they are connected to each other and to the vision and mission of the organization
- Make recommendations on the repositioning of staff and organizational structure necessary to achieve the objectives while insuring the core competency and commitment ofteam members
- Build both a strategic and tactical plan that insures measurable progress on the goals established. Identify and incorporate benchmarks that are necessary to actually measure progress.
- Build a culture of intentionality, accountability, faithfulness and prayer that supports the vision and mission of the organization for generations